Verdurmen is Strategy Director at DPG Media in the Netherlands. With his experience at Brand Studio (branded content creation and strategy) and his personal interest in the research evidence he builds a strong case for context planning.
In this first part Roger explains why context is so important.
We have cut the presentation of Roger Verdurmen (and the other speakers!) into short form videos per subject.
The other subjects are:
- Behaviour and value
- Proof: framing, Halo-effect
- Proof: conceptual fluency, mindset, effectieve aandacht
- Context in daily practice
The key note speeches, divided into short form video you can find here:
- Bruno Liesse & Bernard Cools: The Alpha Index
- Deniz Sariyildiz, Kantar: The value of magazine in the media mix
- Roger Verdurmen, DPG Media: Content marketing = Context marketing